A little boy has reportedly been left bloodied and shocked after a three-metre python climbed onto the top bunk of his bed and bite him several times.
The story was shared on Social Networks last night, quickly racking up thousands of shares.Johny Bob, who uploaded the photos, said little Flyn is OK, after what must have been a scary couple of hours.
“Jency (his mum) heard the shout and ran in and had to pull the snake off him. Thank God Brady came to save the day and got rid of it.”
The whole thing went down in the western Springfield town of USA, and the snake has since been removed from the house.